- my ramblings of clutter, collecting and selling, thrifting, scavenging, recreating, , my etsy and ebay adventures, things I love and things I hate and growing old through it all

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thank you God, It's Over


Christmas is over! We all got through it.

I think the dogs always have the best time. They open up presents (dog treats) and then try to chew up all the wrapping paper.

I have the new Pink sweat pants on with the big Pink logo across my "bootie". I am here in the desert (Tucson) and I think it's getting ready to snow. What the heck is up with that?

My son, 25, is working on my pictures for my etsy logo etc. Hope he'll have it done soon. I really am computer illiterate. I use to know some html but it's all gone to the wayside. It's hard for me to get around these sites and figure out what I'm doing.

I got the Vintage Village badge up! Hopefully I can get the hang of this soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ramona,
    I am on vintagevillage too, and stumbled on your blog so i thought i would visit.
    Like you I love to collect therefore have lots of clutter.
    Love the pics of your doggies
    I am pretty new at blogging too and not all that savvy on the computer.
    But I find it so much fun to discover folks who share the same passion for vintage stuff like I do.
    I look forward to following your blog. Oh, and I love the avatar and banner you have.

    Kymberly King aka, CalicoKym

    ReplyDelete

Ramona's Clutter always likes comments!