- my ramblings of clutter, collecting and selling, thrifting, scavenging, recreating, , my etsy and ebay adventures, things I love and things I hate and growing old through it all

Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Monday, Monday



I've always hated Mondays but it's got two things I like - Antiques Roadshow on PBS and American Pickers on the history channel.

There's nothing more entertaining to me than watching people find out how much their "clutter" is worth and seeing two "wheeling, dealing guys" dig through a massive bunch of "clutter" somewhere in Iowa.

Here in Tucson, 3 times a year, we have what I call "Big Trash Day". This is when people can put out bulky brush and everything imaginable for the city to pick up. People cruise up and down the streets hoping to make a big score.

Our neighborhood's "Big Trash Day" is coming up this week. Mike and I were out searching yard sales Saturday when I spotted these shutters in a pile by the road. Into the Bronco they went! Those will be up on craigslist tonight.

A little ways down the road, I found the pink wrought iron magazine rack which I'll list in my etsy shop Ramona's Clutter http://www.etsy.com/shop/RamonasClutter. How cute will it be in a retro pink bathroom, filled with flowers or painting with stencils and filling with books for my grand daughter (no, I'm not keeping it!! It was just a thought.)

Monday is almost over but tomorrow is another day. I might be found roaming the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramona's Clutter always likes comments!